Saturday 31 May 2014

RIPPED JEANS.


When I first saw the ripped jean trend I wasn't too impressed, mainly because I would have to fake tan my legs whenever I wanted to wear them but secondly because I thought they were a little chavy and dated.
However they have been reborn into something that's become quite the must have for SS14. I believe that Kim Kardashian is the one to blame as she looks absolutely fantastic and makes them look effortlessly certificated.

(Source:Tumblr)
(Source:Tumblr)

Due to not being an original fan of this style I decided to go from something a little more understated with less rips and more coverage. This is when I found my beloved Topshop jeans (MOTO AUTHENTIC). I've seen these jeans alot on fashion bloggers and knew they were a must have for this season. When I first saw them I knew they were the ones, not only because I am a massive fan of the Topshop jeans but because the rips were just what I wanted. I'm personally not a huge lover of my legs, especially without fake tan, so I wanted a pair that didn't show too much flesh. This is where the Topshop jeans made my day, because of the way they have been ripped the white tone/strands of the jean are still visible therefore preventing any skin seepage.


I think these jeans are going to look super cute in the summer with a skimpy strappy crop top as these jeans are slightly high-waisted. They will also look unbelievable with little sandal heels and a blazer for the evening. 

Heres Shirley showing off her Topshop Moto jeans! Looking gorgeous! 

Here are so more ways to style minimal ripped jeans & If you haven't got a pair for SS14 then I suggest you start looking now! 

(Source:Tumblr)

(Source:Tumblr)

(Source:Tumblr)

(Source:Tumblr)

Much Love, 
Em x


No comments: