Monday 19 May 2014

NEW LOOK.


I have found some really cute pieces from New Look recently. I don't usually shop there but occasionally I find some items that really catch my eye! I believe these are three essential items to have this summer and I am so glad I found them at a reasonable price. 
My absolute favorite has to be a the lemon slice clutch, not only because I love lemons but fruit bags are hot this summer! Due to being a monochrome lover I know that this clutch will add a splash of colour to any outfit and add a quirkey style. The fabrics used on this bag feels exceptional quality and really well made. The size is fantastic and can withhold alot of essential items, what a bonus!.  


http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/bags-and-purses/lemon-fruit-slice-clutch_308615886 
This bag retails at £9.99, what a bargain for a statement accessory!


This is also been snapped up by much loved TOWIE member Lauren Pope who is also an fashion fanatic with an unique style! 

The stripped racer back vest top also featured in the image is an essential top for any wardrobe. Stripes are an timeless pattern and are a perfect match for denim. The racer back is also featured on the front and is flattering on the collarbone however you will need to wear a strapless bra or just tuck them in. The bottom of the top is styled to create an really flattering curve that also enhances your curves! You can wear this top oversized or body fitted, its entirely up to you!



The shoes, well where do I start! I have fallen head over heels for them! The simple white against the light brown cork makes them beach ready! The cleated sole is on point with fashion and due to the soft brown colour this isn't too extreme. I cannot wait to wear these with dark denim jeans however as they are white I will definitely need to tan my feet! 



Due to my current finds in New Look I will be shopping there alot more often in hope to find some other essential stylish Items for bargain prices! 
Thank you New Look!

 Love Em x

No comments: