Monday 12 May 2014

FIRST TIME BLOGGER.

Hello and welcome to my blog. I'm Emily, a 20 year old girl with a serious enthusiasm for fashion, photography and beauty. I currently work at Waitrose however my dream would be work within the fashion industry. Last July I finished my Foundation degree in art & design and haven't quite made the next step to university since I don't know what course I want to do to further my career. Due to this I feel I have lost touch with creativity and after watching You Tube hauls/reviews and reading many Blogs I feel this would be a great opportunity to express my style and creative side.
Since I was young I have always been creative especially with fashion and design. Although I follow trends I always cater to my own style. My mum always told me to be individual and not follow the crowd, like sheep. Everyone has different opinions so I am excited to see what other fashion fanatics think of my style (fingers crossed you'll like it.)  As I am working, all the items are brought from my hard earned dollar (unless stated otherwise) therefore I am constantly buying clothes that I unfortunately don't get to wear as often as I'd like due to the constant wear of my work uniform. I'm not doing this blog to brag or show off, purely to express my style and excitement for fashion & design. 
I am so excited to start this blog. I hope it will inspire others and help me find a pathway to progress my career. 
Wish me luck!
Love Em 

No comments: