Tuesday 10 June 2014

MY TOPSHOP WISH LIST.

I love looking at the 'just arrived' section of the Topshop website. Once a week I check out what is new and what I can afford, although I literally want everything! So instead of buying it all and watching my money disappear I thought I would show you my wish list. This will allow readers to find out what is new and available right now as well as showing you what I would buy, how I would wear it and what occasion I would it them for.
The items picked are all from the 'just arrived' section of the Topshop website.
09/06/2014
So lets get started...


I love a skort and a playsuit so when I saw this I instantly fell in love however the yellow isn't really my taste being a monochrome girl. They do come in a range of colours & patterns so there is plenty to choose from. The fit of this playsuit look divine, the seam is around the smallest part of the waist which gives the illusion of a smaller frame and curvier body shape. The small 'v' near the bust adds just enough detail around the chest and mimics the 'v' of the collarbone. Very simplistic yet extremely flattering. 
The structured bodist and pleated skort makes the playsuit look very formfitting and tailored. The two panells overlapping the shorts will prevent any lumps and bumps from being exposed. This style will skim over any unflattering thighs (like mine) & look effortless. I love the idea of shorts since I always worry about revealing my knickers or showing too much leg. I feel that a short provides that feeling of security. I would wear this playskort (as I like to call it) either to a wedding with very minimalist accessories or to an evening dinner with the boyfriend with a blazer or leather jacket.
£48.00



My second new in buy would be these silver/pearl pump skater shoes. These are so on trend at the moment and you can literally buy them from anywhere with a wide range of patterns! I love a good silver shoe as they literally go with everything & look so good with denim and a white tee! These are very causal shoes so I would wear them with ripped mom jeans, white tee, checked shirt around the waist & a leather jacket.
£20.00



My last 'must have' item of the week is this gorgeous white blazer! Shockingly I don't own any blazer, I don't know why, might be because I think they are more office wear than casual wear but I have loved seeing fashion bloggers style blazers with casual mom jeans and a crop top! I am so into white at the moment but I am a very clumsy person and I know I will get this jacket stained unless I am EXTRA careful! I love how Topshop have also styled this jacket with a stripe top, it just makes the outfit look classy and French style. You cannot beat monochrome and I know this jacket will be a staple in the wardrobe for a long time!
£48.00

Happy shopping,
Much love
Em x

No comments: